Welding Job Overview – Oregon Mechanic/Shop Jobs
Our welding position involves weld design, fabrication and welding different types of equipment and any other things that need welding.
- Design, fabricate, and weld on a variety of different types of equipment and projects
- Proficient in TIG, MIG, Oxyacetylene, Stick Welding and all other major welding methods and techniques
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe, timely, accurate and efficient manner observing all safety laws, policies, and rules
- Perform all positions of welding include, flat, vertical, and overhead
- Operate welding equipment with skill
- Fabricate with welding & layout
- Read and interpret instruction manual and pertinent literature
- Maintain an up-to date knowledge of equipment and product technology
- Small hand tool maintenance
- Visualize the finished product
- Responsible for work performed
- Other duties may be assigned by the department supervisor, department manager, or the Operations manager
- Willing to learn new skills
Our Welders and other mechanic/shop professionals provide innovative and quality products and services to the central Oregon communities and surrounding areas of Bend, Redmond, Madras, La Pine and Prineville.